DOCO (Downtown Commons) announces upcoming opportunities to celebrate Father’s Day weekend, June 17-18. Guests are encouraged to plan a special day with dad bowling, brunching and experiencing all the fun that DOCO offers.
A sampling of Father’s Day experiences, specials, and gift ideas available at DOCO include:
- Echo & Rig: With classic favorites such as a satisfying Smoked Salmon Platter, weekend brunch is offered Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cakes By Jeff the Chef: Dads will love “Cheesecakes Fit for a King,” including a limited-time Blue Velvet special, perfect for celebrating Father’s Day.
- Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar: Fizz offers much more than champagne for Father’s Day. Guests are invited to enjoy 30 percent off all tequila, scotch, cognac and mezcal flights.
- Polanco Cantina: For dads hungry for mouth-watering Mexican-inspired menu items such as Ranchero steak or ribs, brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Limited reservations are available online via OpenTable.
- Punch Bowl Social: With fun and games galore, the father of all holidays has arrived at Punch Bowl Social. Treat dad to brunch with a lineup of the Punch Bowl Breakfast Burrito, Crab & Avocado Scramble, Bread Pudding French Toast and more. Drink specials include Beermosas, House Bloody and famous punches.
- Sauced BBQ & Spirits: Great news for dads…the Beef Rib is back! The whole family will enjoy delicious summertime menu items such as Dino Beef Ribs, Quesabirria Tacos, Birria Grilled Cheese, Short Rib Tacos and Birria Ramen.
- Tipsy Putt*: With a Father’s Day U.S. Open promotion available June 17-18, all-day golf is available for $29 for dad and a guest, plus lots of brews and tacos available for purchase. Reservations are not required and all ages are welcome, all day long.
- Vine & Grain: The inviting wine, craft beer and cocktail bar offers a great place for dads to relax and enjoy the welcoming indoor/outdoor space, perfect for summertime celebrations.
- Yardhouse: Relax with dad and choose from 100 draft beers on tap and an expansive menu with favorites such as poke or chicken nachos, a spicy tuna stack or jumbo Bavarian pretzel.
The DOCO Rewards loyalty program offers prizes, discounts, incentives and benefits for shopping, dining, playing, staying, and completing activities via the online app. Free to download, the DOCO Rewards app is available via the Apple Store and Google Play. New members receive 200 points for signing up. Plus, DOCO Rewards members will earn double points all Father’s Day weekend. A complete set of DOCO Rewards rules, restrictions and instructions and a list of DOCO businesses and members of the DOCO Merchant’s Association are available on the app. For more information about DOCO Rewards, please visit www.docosacramento.com/rewards.
DOCO is an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment destination in the heart of downtown Sacramento. Convenient parking is available in DOCO’s central garage with an entrance on J Street between 4th and 5th Streets. The elevators and escalators take guests up to the plaza’s main level and second level terrace near many of the restaurants, eateries, and retail tenants.
For more information about upcoming community activations and/or the variety of retail shopping, dining, and service offerings at DOCO, visit www.docosacramento.com or follow DOCO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Social Media Tags: #HelloDOCO.
*Member of the DOCO Merchants’ Association