Suspect Sketch – Please Help Identify
The Sacramento Police Department is asking for the community’s help in identifying a robbery suspect.
In the early morning hours of both Saturday, July 20, 2013, and Sunday, July 21, 2013, it is believed that the same two suspects committed five separate armed robberies. No injuries were reported as a result of any of the incidents.
- 13-192343; on July 20, 2013 at 12:53 a.m., in the area of 27th Street and E Street, a group of subjects were approached by the two suspects who robbed two females at gunpoint.
- 13-192348; on July 20, 2013 at 12:58 a.m., in the area of 24th Street and G Street, two male victims were approached by the two suspects who robbed them at gunpoint.
- 13-192527; on July 21, 2013 at 3:07 a.m., in the area of 18th Street and O Street, a male victim was approached by the two suspects who robbed him of his property at gunpoint.
- 13-193530; on July 21, 2013 at 3:10 a.m., in the area of 17th Street and P Street, a male victim was walking when he was approached by the two suspects. The suspects demanded property and money at gunpoint and fled with the victim’s belongings.
- 13-193534; on July 21, 2013 at 3:15 a.m., in the area of 19th Street and R Street, a male and female victim were walking when they were approached by the two suspects. The suspects demanded property at gunpoint. The victim’s disregarded the demands and fled to contact security.
Both suspects are described as males in their late teens or early twenties. One suspect (see sketch below) was described as a black male, 17 to 23 years old, 5 feet 4 inches, medium build with a light complexion. This suspect was reportedly armed with a silver handgun. The second suspect was described as being 6 feet tall, possibly a light skinned black male or white male, with a thin build.
The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact the dispatch center at (916) 264-5471 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.